Thursday, May 13, 2010

happy day


A year ago today, I began my little blog For The Quill And Ink (namesake of my art & design co.) with entry number one.
Essentially to serve as a place to impart my creative ramblings, finds and sources of inspiration - an untitled creative journal. ftqai has opened many doors, lead me down new avenues and brought new contacts into my creative life.

And so, in celebrating my blog birthday, I'd like to share with you some of the things that have made this last year so memorable over the next few posts.

My goal for today is to bring smiles to faces... and so far, I believe it has worked in a few ways. Tweet with me and feel the difference. Peruse some of my favourite blogs too - that tends to make me smile and fuel the creative fire.

SO, stay tuned. And have a champagne & cupcake to celebrate. X

{image sourced via google images}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...