Wednesday, October 6, 2010

i've nearly eaten a whole box of shapes...

and a Magnum. Oh yes. It happens to be one of those days. It's not at all that terribly bad, I'm just a little under the weather and waiting on a certain arrival.

But - besides that, I came across this thought-provoking quote from my regular society story journal email. Here goes:

"I don't care what car you drive or where you live. If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone. If your clothes are this year's cutting edge. If your trust fund is unlimited. If you are A-list B-list or never heard of your list. I only care about the words that flutter from your mind. They are things you truly own. The only things I will remember you by. I will not fall in love with your bones and skin. I will not fall in love with the places you have been. I will not fall in love with anything but the words that flutter from your extraordinary mind."

I think you'd have to agree.

I'm in a place at the moment where fitness and being healthy have become major priorities, and I believe that will indeed benefit my 'extraordinary' mind. However much of a contradiction it is to the box of shapes and a magnum - sometimes you have to splurge a little right? And I plan on going for a run with my lil sister later this evening.

Any new regimes for your Spring... getting ready for Summer?



{that whimsical heart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...