Tuesday, March 29, 2011

this end, of march

I'm going to have to write to get things off my chest very soon... but for now, I wonder if my playlist says enough.
Life has given me the opportunity to seek and find closure in one area of my life and regain faith in myself, just by understanding the perspective of another. My heart aches, then settles, then cries, then laughs. It may be near four years but love is a funny thing. It's gone, but it's there and you have to let it go.

This End Of March
playlist compiled by Me, yesterday and today.

Under Cover Of Darkness
The Strokes
Never Gonna Leave Me
Sia
Sweet Darlin'
She & Him
Born This Way
Lady Gaga
Rope
Foo Fighters
Mine Is Yours
Cold War Kids
Bigger Than The Money
Clare Bowditch & The New Slang
Someone Like You
Adele
Who Are We Fooling?
Brooke Fraser
Sleeping Sickness
City And Colour
Your Own Kind Of Girl
Clare Bowditch & The New Slang
A Sunday Smile
Beirut
Take It All
Adele
Water And A Flame
Daniel Merriweather feat. Adele
The Girl
City And Colour
Time To Say Goodbye
Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli


Look left, look right. Look left again.
You're safe to cross.

{Thankyou}

{my heart will heal}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...