Thursday, April 7, 2011

red velvet

I don't know about you... but I didn't know what a red velvet cake was until last night. A little slow on the up-take ey? And to think - I've loved the work the girls over at Red Velvet Art do for... well, it could be eons.


Not only does this cake sound amazing, it looks positively scrumptious aswell. I'm in one of those cake-craving moods you know, but I'll just have to settle for adding it to my 'To Bake' list and salivate over the following delicious images.
The cake.
The cupcakes.
The cake-pops!
The Red Velvet kisses.
Oh. Did I mention it has cream cheese frosting... oh yes.

Where can I find one in Brisbane, without making one?
Someone help me sate my 'hunger'.

;P

{of course I heart these}

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm I love red velvet cupcakes - I made some a while ago, they were delish http://wp.me/pL5eC-3S

    mmm not sure where in brissy but surely one of those cupcake shops will have red velvet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum... so hard to believe these have just popped on your radar!!
    I will shower you with them when you arrive in Sydney, and the same for when you trek to NYC - for we will go to the Cupcake Kingdom of Magnolia
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...