Thursday, August 4, 2011

wise words


I'm my usual daily blog reads I came across an inspirational post by Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess. I sometimes feel so bogged down with work, uni and other commitments, wanting to spend time with friends and family and ultimately refine my skills and hang on to the strength of the notion that "I know where I'm going"... but in all honesty life sometimes gets the better of you and you have to remember (as Elsie said);
It takes time (sometimes many years) to develop a vision and learn your "craft". Wherever you are, don't rush the learning process. The more time you spend developing your skills and style, the better.

So let life carry you away a little and dip your finger in every jar... the sky is the limit and soon enough you'll find your niche.

Try & enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...