Friday, February 24, 2012

fotografía friday

fotografía friday this week is a home edition, as I am in New South Wales visiting my parents, and the family pets.
This little rascal was my shadow this morning of my 26th birthday. My sister and I hand raised, the aptly named Typhoon from 3 to around 9 weeks, as he was found on a construction site in inner city Brisbane. My Mum came to visit, fell in-love and then adopted him. It's quite ironic that he sat still enough for me to take this 'portrait perfect' shot. All other moments he was stealthily stalking me or tearing around, from upstairs to down, like a literal typhoon.

He's got me on my toes (or is wrapped around my ankles), that's for sure. Just look at the fierce concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...