Sunday, May 13, 2012

dear you,

Dear Blog, Dear Readers, Dear Friends, Dear Family, Dear You;

This is a small thank you, but a thank you that can't express the gratitude that I have for you sharing this little piece of the world wide web with me over the past three years. My 'untitled creative journal' - untitled being that it generally contains everything-  a piece of work here and there, a place to air those inspirational finds and ramble a little longer. I do hope you've enjoyed the journey as much as I. I have some mini projects and revamps up my sleeve for this space in the next few months, so be sure to stick around... there may be a celebration, project, inspiron to two to share.
But other than that - Happy THIRD Birthday blog!
For The Quill And Ink, you hold a special place in ones heart.

Glorious Sunday to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...